The Green Team is a standing committee under the Justice & Witness ACT.
Being a Creation Justice Church means that UCC continues to work on reducing the environmental damage done to our God-Given Planet.
The Green Team believes any project we pursue as a congregation we must not only look at what we are spending financially but also what we are spending in terms of impact to God’s Creation.
- Facility Projects
- Solar Panels
- Sustainable cleaning and paper products
- Congregational Education/Awareness
- Pollinator friendly yard presentation
- Katherine Hayhoe film presentation
- Solar Education-Youth
- Carbon Fasts
- Bike/Walk/Bus to Church
- Supporting Sustainable Organizations
- Faith and Climate Action
- Missoula Interfaith Collaborative
- Recycling Works